Kippot on all Heads

Friday, October 10, 2008

Kippot with sukkot

sukkot is next week and all of you who started building your sukkot I wish you a lot of luck. Its not an easy task. I once was building my sukkoh and the wind was bad that day so much that my kippah flow of my head. If you happen to build your suakkah and the wind comes around make sure to hold on to your kippot and yarmulkes it should not fly away. after you are done with the hard work its time to relax and munch on some almonds and some Dried Cranberries and some pecans the will relax you. and you will start to enjoy the sukkot holiday and start thinking about Hanukkah yes the time that you will be sending hanukkah gifts and yummy Chanukah Gelt - Chocolate Coins and much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about kippot.