Kippot on all Heads

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hanukkah 2009

Yes its October but we need to start thinking about hanukkah 2009 from getting Hanukkah Gifts to the chocolate gelt its all part of the Jewish holiday.

For you enjoyment put on the kippot here is something

Ok, well this is my video... update, kinda not really. Anyway I just want to say a few things, like I got an early birthday present and you'll have to guess what it is. No I'm just joking. Well it's my very first cell phone and it's a Blackberry. See. It's [a] Blackberry Pearl. And that's all the stuff and everything. Brickbreaker. Actually it's backwards. It's so fun. Anyway, it so awesome and with this I can make videos. I mean I can but I can't make good ones. I got to buy I thing to make videos and one of my Hanukkah Gift is going to be an awesome red camera. I wish it was black but it's go to be red. it like where it can stop so I can do stuff and I can make. Yeah I can. Anyway I can. When I get that camera I'm going to make a cool video about this a lot of people lately have been doing 51 things in my room, so I thought I'll make one cause I mean it looks pretty awesome because there was this one guy he had cool little ring things and he'd push one up and push the other and push another one in and out. yeah, oh there was this one girl she had Three Nintendo DSes, a white one, a black one and a pink one. Which was like totally awesome cause those are like 400 dollars a piece. Well not that expensive, Wait, no no a hundred dollars a piece. Almost two hundred kind of is two hundred. Then after I make that I'm going to make a, what is it, a music video. Meaning like a song playing and a skate character and some friends singing it, so yeah. Cause I've always wanted to do this cause those are like so awesome. But anyway, I'm just going to go, maybe. No I'm just joking.

Lately I'm been getting a lot of hate mails. That why I came to hate Christmas. Oh no I'm sorry I do hate Christmas. Because every time around the Christmas Candy all these people start to get even more pissed at me and saying bad stuff about me and everything. Everything I can think of. But anyway, to the people who keep saying I'm ugly and fat, I'm not ugly or fat. And for your information, as far as I see it you're just jealous. So anyway I'm going to go.|

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about kippot.